POHMS members are a diverse group of professionals who represent a variety of professional roles and practice settings. Registered nurses, including staff nurses, advanced practice nurses, case managers, educators, researchers, and consultants, and other healthcare professionals, benefit from membership.
The Society offers useful information and opportunities for administrators or oncology professionals at all levels.
Membership will entitle you to the following privileges:
- Bi-monthly education and membership meetings
- Fall Education Conferences
- The Community Hematology Oncology Consortium (CHOC), formerly the POHMS GPO, has entered into purchasing contracts with McKesson and Onmark, for drugs and medical supplies at a discounted rate. http://www.chocgpo.com
- Quarterly Newsletters
- Networking & Interaction with Peers who have a Variety of Experience
- Solutions to Coding, Billing & Reimbursement Issues
- Impact on and Stay Current with Legislative Trends
In advance, thank you for joining in our collegial association. We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming meetings.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at (908) 537-6880.